Want to exhibit or be a presenter at this year’s Otronicon? Find your niche below and click to sign up!
Click here to learn more about exhibitor requirements.
DUE TO EXPRESSED INTEREST THE 2017 REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2016!
LIMITED SPACES REMAIN, SO DON’T DELAY…. ENTER TODAY!
Why exhibit? To help celebrate STEM and inspire tomorrow’s workforce today!
Each year this event draws more than 14, 000 guests who participate in engaging experiences showcasing digital media, state-of-the-art simulation, 3D Prototyping and the latest in video game development.
Events, like Otronicon, serve to provide the upcoming generation of scientists, engineers and thinkers with inspiration to pursue STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) educations and career paths.
Each completed application will be reviewed for approval. Candidates we are seeking are those that will engage and enrich the community and create impactful experiences within technology. Applicants will receive acceptance or regret notifications in December.
Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and fills up quickly so register early! Exhibit space will be determined upon acceptance of your proposed content.
Click on the image below to sign up!
OTRONICON EXHIBITOR HOURS:
- January 13th, Friday
Otronicon Day 1 | 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- VIP Event | 6:00–9:00 p.m.
- January 14th, Saturday
Otronicon Day 2 | 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Science Night Live Event | 7:30 –11:30 p.m.
- January 15th, Sunday Otronicon Day 3 | 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- January 16th, Monday Otronicon Day 4 |9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*All Otronicon exhibitors must be staffed and show ready for the public by 9:30am each day.
**At 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday evenings, Otronicon hours will end and all guests MUST exit the building.
***The Science Center will reopen with Otronicon exhibitors staffed and ready to go at 6 p.m. Friday for the VIP event and at 7:30 pm Saturday for the Science Night Live event.
Friday and Saturday evenings, Otronicon exhibitors may break for dinner and MUST return as scheduled for the adult evening programs
CONTENT FOR VIEWING AUDIENCES:
- Content must be suited for all ages. Please no nudity, blood, harsh violence, etc. (See Code of Conduct below).
- Mature Audience Ages 21 and Up: After 6:00 p.m. (Friday & Saturday)
- Content may change to present to a mature audience. Keep in mind, content deemed offensive by the Orlando Science Center to its patrons, may be asked to be remove from your exhibit. If you are uncertain, please ask the Event Director.
VIP EVENT: (Private Reception by Invitation Only)
Friday, January 13th from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
A VIP reception reserved for invited elected officials, sponsors and other friends and supporters. Otronicon exhibitor’s space must be staffed and operational to showcase during the VIP reception.
SCIENCE NIGHT LIVE EVENT: FEATURING OTRONICON! (Public Event)
Adults 21+ ONLY: Saturday, January 14th from 7:30-11:30 p.m.
An evening reserved for adults ages 21 and up ONLY to enjoy everything they love about Otronicon. During Science Night Live, guests will experience Otronicon in a whole new way…without kids! Guests will experience Otronicon’s hands-on exhibits, hear engaging speaker presentations, view stars and planets through the giant refractor telescope in the Crosby Observatory, and delight in food and adult beverages available for purchase. For more information about Science Night Live please visit http://www.osc.org/science-night-live/
This event is open to the public and requires a separate Science Night Live ticket. This event will sell-out and online advance tickets are required. Otronicon exhibitor space must be staffed and operational to showcase during the Science Night Live event. During the Science Night Live event, exhibit staff must be at least 18 years of age.
Up to two helpers are allowed per exhibit. You need to sign them up in advance in order for them to receive the proper credentials. A minimum work shift of 4 hours is required. If your exhibit requires more than 2 staff per exhibit, please email [email protected] for approval and explain why you need additional help.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By submitting the application form, you have agreed that you have read all rules and to follow. If you fail to follow the rules, you will be removed from the event.
- The exhibitor agrees to protect, keep and save Orlando Science Center forever harmless from any damage(s) or charge(s) imposed for violations of any law or ordinance by any exhibitor, their employees, as well for failure to comply with the terms and agreements.
- The exhibitor shall at all times protect, indemnify, save and keep harmless Orlando Science Center against and from any loss, cost, damage, liability, or expense which arises out of or by reason of any act or omission of exhibitor, staff, volunteers or guests.
- Any exhibitors with helpers under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a chaperone, of at least 21 years of age, at all times and adhere to the organization’s behavior expectations and guidelines. We have implemented the code of conduct to help ensure guests have an enjoyable experience while visiting the Orlando Science Center. We ask youth volunteers and their chaperones to download the Code of Conduct Document from our website (Otronicon.org) and sign and email to [email protected] .
- Exhibitors agree to represent in a mature and professional manner. Exhibitors should be kind and courteous to all guest and staff.
- Exhibitors should be prepared to engage with the audience.
- While exhibiting participants are not to leave their exhibit space unattended. Please staff accordingly.
- To keep our guests and staff safe from harm no breakdown is allowed during the event. Should an emergency arise and you need to leave early please coordinate with the event director or the floor captain on duty.
- Photos may be used by the Orlando Science Center in Marketing, Social Media and other publications.
- The Orlando Science Center is a family friendly facility. Content deemed offensive by the Orlando Science Center to its patrons, may be asked to be remove from your exhibit. Please tell us if your exhibit contains content that may not be appropriate for all ages. This includes the use of nudity, blood, harsh violence, etc. Participants violating this rule will be asked to remove inappropriate content from the building. In extreme cases violators will be asked to leave the event.
- Your exhibit must not impede the flow of walkways, ingress, or egress. Exhibits must also provide enough room within the walkway to avoid guest tripping or injury.No helium balloons, glitter, confetti, pyrotechnics, propane tanks, live flame, or smoke generators of any kind are allowed in the Orlando Science Center. All props and materials that are brought in with you must leave with you.
- Exhibitors agree to fully comply with the request to remove or change out of any part of the exhibit that Otronicon staff may deem too questionable and/or is a threat to public safety and/or comfort of other attendees. The consequences for a severe violation of the rules can include being asked to leave Otronicon and/or bans from further events.